Purchase Order & Shipping Policy
Purchase Order & Shipping Policy
- The domain http://www.Aqurator.com including any web-pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of Aqurator Designs Private Limited (hereinafter “Aqurator”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its registered office at TB01, Ittina Padma 1, 5th Main, Vijinapura, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560064 India and corporate office at P79, CIT Scheme VII M, HS XII, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700054, India.
- Please also read Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and other policies as set out on the Website before proceeding to place an order. By placing a purchase order, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and other policies including this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.
2. Invitation of offer and Acceptance of Offer:
- All products and information displayed on Website is Aqurator’s invitation to offer and not an offer. Your order for purchase of any products constitutes your offer which shall be subject to Terms and the terms as listed in this policy and Aqurator reserves the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full.
- Acceptance of your order for purchase by Aqurator will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. For avoidance of doubt, no act or omission by Aqurator prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
- Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by Aqurator and the balance would continue to be an offer to Aqurator and Aqurator reserves the right to accept or reject such balance order.
- We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. If you have provided us with your contact details such as mobile number, phone number or e-mail address, we will call you or send you an e-mail or use any other mode of communication for obtaining additional information from you to accept your order.
- Aqurator may either call you or send an e-mail or through any other mode of communication notify you, as soon as possible, the (i) receipt of your order; or (ii) confirm dispatch of product(s) and acceptance of your order. You can track the package through the ‘Order Tracking’ facility available on the Website (coming soon).
- With respect to product(s) sold on the Website, we receive payment from you before your order has been shipped. If, for any reason, we are unable to deliver you the product(s), as per your order, we will inform you about the same and even refund the value of the product(s) not available or incapable of delivery. In case where the product(s) are sold on the Website but payment terms are ‘Cash on Delivery’ then Aqurator will only inform you about its inability to accept your offer.
- Aqurator processes one shipping address per order. Therefore, if you would like to order several items and have these items shipped to different people, Aqurator will treat each shipping address as separate orders.
- Any coupon code can only be used once by one user. Coupon code will not be valid on discounted products. Coupon codes cannot be clubbed with existing offers, wallet or discounts.
3. Exactness not Guaranteed:
- Aqurator hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish or appearance of the product/merchandise as ordered by you.
- There is also a possibility that you may need to alter the merchandise to ensure that it properly fits you due to variation in the size of the merchandise that may vary from one brand to another.
- Aqurator endeavours to provide you merchandise which is of best quality. However Aqurator does not take any guarantee that the merchandise will meet your expectation as many of these merchandises are handmade and there may be variation in each piece.
- Aqurator has taken all steps to ensure that the colour, size, shapes, design and other features of the products/merchandise that are displayed on our Website is accurately reproduced so as to resemble the actual product. However the graphical display i.e. visuals of the products/merchandise would be dependent upon the configuration of your computer resource. Aqurator does not guarantee that the colour of products/merchandise displayed on the Website in your computer resource accurately represents the actual product/merchandise. There is also a possibility that the quality of any products purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.
- Aqurator expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website.
- While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content; this Website, all content, information, software, products, audio or video and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Aqurator is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the object either before or after the sale.
4. Limitation of Liability:
- Aqurator is not liable to compensate you if the quality of any products/merchandise purchased by you through the Website did not meet your expectations. At the most, Aqurator may allow you to return the product in exchange of another product as per the terms prescribed under Aqurator’s “Return and Exchanges Policy”.
- You cannot ask from Aqurator any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or compensation of any kind, for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product/merchandise;
- Any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances or Force Majeure events;
- Any missed opportunities to avail certain discounts;
- Any issue with courier companies or our delivery partners or their personnel;
- Any gift/discount voucher which got deactivated upon reaching the expiry date;
- Unavailability of items which you tried to purchase etc.
- Without prejudice to aforesaid, aggregate liability of Aqurator, its contracted parties, employees, consultants, etc., in connection with this policy shall be limited to the value of the relevant Product(s) purchased by you through the Website.
For example: Your purchases aggregate to INR. 100,000 consisting of several products say Product A (costs INR 25,000), B (costs INR 45,000), C (costs INR10,000) and D (costs INR 20,000). If Product B is found to be damaged or unsuitable for usage by the customer, Aqurator’s liability shall be limited to INR 45,000 only.
- Unreasonable and unlawful requests in addition to return or exchange, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to Aqurator and Aqurator reserves the right to cancel orders or block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.
- Aqurator will endeavour to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or merchandise. However Aqurator does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the territory from where you are placing the purchase order. The prices mentioned on the Website are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s)/merchandise(s) available at Aqurator stores or through any other online or offline sale.
- The pricing is subject to Aqurator’s internal pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at the sole discretion of Aqurator. Thus the prices are subject to change at any time, without any notifications. Further the prices and availability of product(s)/merchandise(s) are liable to change without any prior notice from Aqurator.
- All references to ‘Rupee/INR’ on the Website refer to Indian currency. Prices mentioned on the Website for domestic sale i.e. sale of product(s) within India may be different from the prices of similar products intended for international sale i.e. outside India.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, the price displayed on the Website for any product(s) in INR represents the full price of the product(s) to be shipped in India.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, the price displayed on the Website for any product(s) in foreign currency represents only the price of the product(s) to be shipped outside India and excludes charges towards foreign shipping cost, any custom fees, import duties, taxes and levies which would be extra. It may be noted that in case of international sale, Aqurator cannot provide the quantum of any custom fees, import duties, taxes and levies. Further also take note that the actual amount to be paid by you as an international purchaser will be the equivalent amount in the currency of your credit card/debit card, as per the currency conversions done by your bank/credit card/debit card provider on the date of billing.
6. Taxes and Duties:
- For domestic deliveries, i.e., delivery of product within India, all taxes and duties are included in the price of the product set out on the Website.
- For international deliveries, i.e., delivery of product outside India, is undertaken on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties, custom fees and local taxes. As the recipient of the product, you are liable for all import duties, customs fees, local taxes levied by the country. Payment of these taxes or duties is necessary for delivery of product(s). We are unable to advise what amount this would be as duties vary from country to country.
7. Mispricing or Non-availability:
- The data/product(s) made available through the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors including but not limited to the description of the product(s), the availability of product(s) or the pricing of the product(s). These inaccuracies or discrepancies may go unnoticed until after you have placed the order. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
- Aqurator shall refuse and cancel orders placed by you due to non-availability of product and inform you about rejection of your order. Aqurator will refund you the payment made by you;
- With respect to reversal/refund of any payment by Aqurator, Aqurator will give necessary instructions to the payment gateway within 5-10 working days. It is pertinent to note that the payment gateways may take upto a month to credit such amount to your account.
8. Non-acceptance or Cancellation of order:
Please refer the Cancellation Policy.
- We require signature of the person ((i) yourself; or (ii) intended recipient in case of gifts; or (iii) any person known to you/intended recipient who is present at the time and place of delivery and accepts delivery on your behalf/intended recipient to whom products have been delivered) as acknowledgement of delivery of the products so ordered. Once we have an acknowledgment, the ownership in the products passes on to you/intended recipient.
- Aqurator cannot guarantee delivery of product(s) to post office box (“P. O. Box”) addresses and take no responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form. If Aqurator cannot deliver products to the P. O. Box, Aqurator will inform you about non-acceptance of your order and refund the payment made by you.
- Aqurator shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of the product(s) purchased due to any reason which is beyond its reasonable control. It is therefore advisable that you place orders well in advance.
- Aqurator shall not be liable for any non-delivery of the product(s) purchased on account of erroneous details provided by you to Aqurator such as wrong recipient name, recipient address or contact number, etc.
- If the product is returned to Aqurator as undelivered due to wrong address, Aqurator shall be entitled to extra cost for resending the product(s) to the correct address. The extra cost towards re-delivery shall be paid upfront by you and the delivery time shall be extended.
- With respect to refund of any payment by Aqurator under Section 9(b), Aqurator will give necessary instructions to the payment gateway within 5 working days. It is pertinent to note that the payment gateways may take upto a month to credit such amount to your account.
- By placing a purchase order for a product on the Website, you agree that you are accessing the product(s) available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction with Aqurator through this Website.
- Before placing an order on Aqurator you are requested to carefully read the description of product(s), product specific conditions, the Terms and various policies including ‘Returns and Exchange Policy’.
- As practice Aqurator returns money into the same bank account/debit card/credit card account from where it received the payment. However, in exceptional cases, Aqurator may in its discretion and subject to certain conditions entertain your request to for transfer/refund money into any other credit card/debit card/bank account as applicable.
Our Shipping Partners include:
Aramex - For International shipments
Bluedart & Professional Courier - For domestic shipments (Tier 1 & 2 cities)
SpeedPost Courier - For domestic shipments (Tier 3 & 4 cities)